AAA Travel's Azamara Club Cruises' Grand Prize Drawing Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Eligibility is limited to online entries. Void where prohibited by law. You must be 21 years of age or older to enter. Eligibility also is limited to one entry per household.
- To enter the AAA Travel's Azamara Club Cruises' Grand Prize Drawing via on-line method, you must log on to www.wfmt.com at any time between 6 a.m. (CT) September 20, 2012 and 11:59 p.m. (CT) October 17, 2012 and click through to the appropriate contest entry forms from the "register to win" web button on the wfmt.com home page. You must complete all required information on the entry forms. Incomplete entry forms will be disqualified.
- By entering this Contest, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and you warrant and represent that you are in full compliance with these rules.
- One winner will be selected for the AAA Travel's Azamara Club Cruises' Grand Prize Drawing in a random drawing to be held on October 18, 2012 from all entries received via on-line methods. WFMT's decision is final in all matters and issues relating to the drawings as well as all non-drawing Contest matters, including the awarding of the prizes. Entries are the property of WFMT and will not be returned. The winner will be notified by mail, e-mail, or telephone.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received. Each winner waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning a prize, any and all cost of redemption, delivery, or travel to redeem the prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming, or seeking to redeem, and utilizing the prize.
- The potential winners release WFMT, Window to the World Communications, Inc., and its and their respective employees, directors, officers, trustees, agents, successors and assigns including, without limitation, advertising and promotion agencies contributing to this Contest, from any and all liability with respect to the prize. The prizes will be awarded only after total compliance with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. WFMT is not responsible for malfunction, fit, availability, or delays in delivery of the prize. If the prize is not available, substitution is at the prize donor's discretion, but will be of equal or greater value.
- The prize is neither transferable nor assignable. No prize substitution or cash redemption. The value of the prize is determined by the prize donor and such determination is final for all purposes.
- Taxes, if applicable, are the winner's sole responsibility.
- Passports, if applicable, are the winner's sole responibility.
- By accepting the prize, the winner releases WFMT, Window to the World Communications, Inc. and its and their respective employees, directors, trustees, agents, successors and assigns including, without limitation, advertising and promotion agencies contributing to this Contest, from and against all liability with respect to participation in the Contest or the acceptance or use of the prize including, without limitation, any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death and acknowledges that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, regarding the prize's quality, mechanical condition or fitness. By accepting the prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for publicity/advertising purposes by WFMT without additional compensation or further permission in all media now known or hereafter invented. After accepting a prize per these Official Rules, the winner cannot return the prize to WFMT after that thirty (30) day period following the date of the mailing of the prize to the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law and in Florida and New York. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win the prize: (a) employees of WTTW, WWCI,, WFMT its affiliates and distributors engaged in the development production or distribution of materials for this Contest; (b) employees of advertising agencies associated with WFMT or prize donors; (c) individuals and companies donating prizes for these contests and their employees; and (d) persons who are immediate family or who live in the same household as a person in any of the preceding categories.
- An e-mail address may only be used by one Contest entrant. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to enter by using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Neither WFMT, participating prize partners, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Website or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If WFMT determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, WFMT reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.networkchicago.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by WFMT.
- To receive the name of the winner by mail, available after October 18, 2012, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Winner, WFMT / AAA Travel's Azamara Club Cruises' Grand Prize Drawing
Requests must be received by October 31, 2012.
5400 N St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60625