- No purchase or contribution necessary. Void where prohibited by law. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- To enter the WFMT/CHICAGO SYMPONY ORCHESTRA “IVAN THE TERRIBLE” RAFFLE, submit an ONLINE ENTRY FORM at the following website address:
Entrants must fill out all fields in the online entry form. All eligible entries must have complete information and be entered online by 10:00 am CT on Friday, February 17, 2017. Limit: one (1) entry per household.
- To receive one (1) copy of the Official Rules through the mail, legibly print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code and the words “WFMT/CSO Ivan the Terrible raffle” on a 3.5” x 5″ card and mail to:
WFMT/CSO Ivan the Terrible Raffle Rules
WFMT Radio 5400 North Saint Louis Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60625-4689
Postage due requests will not be accepted. Requests for Rules must be received before March 31, 2017. WFMT is not responsible for lost, misdirected, ineligible, torn, mutilated, incomplete, or late mail. Limit: one (1) set of rules per household.
- Each person who enters this Raffle according to the terms of these Official Rules will be automatically entered to win:
- One (1) pair of main-floor tickets to see the Chicago Symphony Orchestra’s “Ivan the Terrible” concert between February 23-25 (ticket dates TBD); one (1) pair of tickets to see the special screening of the film “Ivan the Terrible” at Symphony Center on February 19 at 7:30 pm; and one (1) $150 gift certificate from Tesori restaurant located at 65 East Adams, Chicago (in Symphony Center).
Total prize valued at approximately $388
By entering, each participant agrees to abide by, and be bound by, these Official Rules.
- The winners will be determined by random selection from all entries received; the selection will be made at the WFMT Studios on or around February 17, 2017. WFMT’s decision is final in all matters and issues relating to the raffle. Raffle materials are null and void and will be rejected if any part is illegible, mutilated, mechanically reproduced, or forged. Entries are the property of WFMT and will not be returned. WFMT’s decision is final with respect to all non-raffle Raffle matters, including the awarding of prizes.
- The winner will be notified by mail, telephone, or email as determined by WFMT and required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity to be returned to WFMT within 5 days of notification. If these forms are not properly returned, a new winner will be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be distributed. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for publicity/advertising purposes by Sponsor without notice, additional compensation, review, or approval in all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the universe. A prize winner cannot return, refuse, or forfeit a prize after initial acceptance and return of release.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received. The winner waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning a prize, any and all cost of redemption, delivery or travel to redeem said prize, and any liability which might arise from redeeming, or seeking to redeem and utilize said prize. The prize is neither transferable nor assignable. No prize substitution or cash redemptions allowed. The value of the prize is determined solely by the prize donor and such determination is final for all purposes. Taxes, if applicable, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- By entering the Raffle, the potential winner releases WFMT, Window to the World Communications, Inc. and its and their respective employees, directors, trustees, agents, successors, and assignees including, without limitation, advertising and promotion agencies contributing to this Raffle, from and against any and all liability with respect to participation in the Raffle or the acceptance or use of a prize including, without limitation, any injury, loss, damage, cost, or expense of any kind, (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury, death, and attorneys’ fees) and acknowledges that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, regarding any prize’s quality, mechanical condition, or fitness. WFMT is not responsible for malfunction, fit, availability, delays, or damage in delivery of prizes. If a listed prize is not available, substitution is at Sponsor’s discretion, but will be of equal or greater value. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for publicity/advertising purposes by WFMT without notice, approval, review, or additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter invented throughout the universe.
- Void where prohibited by law. The Raffle is open to individuals 18 years and older, with legal residence in the United States. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win prizes: (a) Employees of WFMT, WTTW, their affiliates and distributors engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Raffle, (b) employees of advertising agencies associated with WFMT or prize donors, (c) any sponsors of affiliated companies, (d) prize donors and their employees, (e) persons who are immediate family or who live in same household as person in any of the preceding categories.
- The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. If for any reason this Raffle is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Raffle, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Raffle. Should this Raffle be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses to the domain associated with the email address in question. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS RAFFLE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The Raffle winner name can be obtained after February 17, 2017 by sending a stamped self-addressed business envelope to the address below. Requests must be received by June 30, 2017. Limit: one (1) request per household.
WFMT/CSO Ivan the Terrible Raffle Winner
WFMT Radio 5400 North Saint Louis Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60625-4689
© 2017 Window to the World Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]