Eligibility Requirements and additional info:
- Applicants must represent classical soloists, ensembles, or presenting organizations with budgets of under $1 million.
- Applicants must be based within our broadcast signal, with an 80 mile radius from the Willis Tower in downtown Chicago, IL.
- Applicants must be able to commit to and complete a 3-4 month residency the which will begin and end during the calendar year 2017.
- Applications must be submitted online. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Chosen groups will work with WFMT producers to ensure that programming aligns with WFMT mission.
- WFMT has final cut / decision rights over all proposals.
- Residencies include performance fees, engineering costs, recordings, and remote broadcast costs (if applicable).